Cart is empty
Bed Bug Detection System for Travel
Worried about bed bugs? Bedbugs are easy to transport from hotel rooms to your home. They travel on your clothes and in your luggage. They are very hard to detect and a nuisance to get rid of.
Be sure your vacation is worry-free and only take home the memories.
Upon arrival in your hotel, immediately place your BuggyBeds monitors between the hotel mattress and box spring or on the top of the mattress. The unit’s sturdy crush-proof design and construction prevents the bed bug glue, as well as the monitor from being crushed by heavy mattresses. One set works for up to 6 months
Upon checkout, place your BuggyBeds traps in your luggage before closing to monitor for any bedbugs. If one or more bugs are detected, we recommend that you contact the proper hotel authorities for further evaluation.
As Seen On ABC's Shark Tank, And All 5 Sharks Bit
BuggyBeds Bed Bug Monitors were shown on ABC's Shark Tank in Sept 2012. The response to this was so strong that all five "sharks" bought into the product as well as its success.
These glue traps can detect if bed bugs are present. Simply slide and hide the traps under mattresses, chairs or couches. Custom formulated glue attracts bed bugs, ants and other insects so you will know you have a problem. Viewing window lets you inspect the traps with ease. Best of all they are non-toxic and pesticide free and work for up to 6 months! A convenient travel pouch is included.
How To Use BuggyBeds Bed Bug Monitors While Traveling:
BuggyBeds Bed Bug Traps are safe to take with you on your trip, they will help give you peace of mind during your stay in hotels or unfamiliar rooms. These monitors are TSA / Airport Friendly and can be packed in your checked luggage or carry-on bag.
Simply slide the BuggyBed monitor between your hotel room mattress and box spring.
It is designed to alert you that you have a potential problem, before it's too late! The custom formulated glue monitors are designed to attract bedbugs and other insects into the trap for detection purposes. BuggyBeds monitors have a unique crush-proof design that allows for easy access of bugs and a clear viewing area for easy detection.
In Your Hotel Room
Upon arrival in your Hotel room, place one monitor at each side of your bed, between your mattress and box spring. Place in your luggage upon departure for additional detection.
Protection for Your Luggage
When you leave your hotel room, take them with you and keep them in your luggage to check to see if you may have carried a few hitch hiking bed bugs home from your hotel room. Once you get home, use them same way between the mattress & spring box at home if you want.
How BuggyBeds Bed Bug Monitors Work
These special bed bug monitors are designed to lure bed bugs to itself. By checking these bed bugs traps every day, you will notice if there is bed bug activity.
Bed Bug Facts:
- One Bedbug can lead to a full blown infestation.
- Reported cases have increased over 500% in the past few years.
- Bedbugs are able to live up to 18 months without a meal.
- Females lay up to 500 eggs.
- Over 60% of households have known Bedbug infestations.
- Bedbugs are the ultimate Fabric Hitchhiker™
- Bedbugs are parasites that feed on humans.
- Bedbugs travel via fabric material.
- Continuous monitoring is critical to protect against a potential infestation.
- Bedbugs are as flat and thin as paper.
- Bedbug eggs are approximately 1mm or 2 grains of salt in size.
- Bed bugs can ingest up to 7 times their weight.
Severe infestations can result in 500 bites.
How BuggyBeds Bed Bug Traps Works:These traps are not a preventative system, but one that is designed to alert you that you have a potential bed bug problem, before it's too late! The custom formulated bed bug glue monitors are designed to attract bedbugs and other insects into the trap for detection purposes. BuggyBeds monitors have a unique crush-proof design that allows for easy access of bugs and a clear viewing area for easy detection.
BuggyBeds monitors are easy and ready to use right out of the box. Simply “Slide & Hide” each monitor in all four corners of the bed between the hotel mattress and box spring or couch cushions, in your auto, in your luggage, or just about anywhere, will provide you with around-the-clock detection and peace of mind.
A simple visual check periodically of your BuggyBeds monitors will allow you to detect bedbugs early and save you thousands of dollars! If a bug is detected, we recommend that you notify the hotel management immediately for further evaluation.
BuggyBeds® monitors can detect up to six months. After this time, discard and replace when one or more bugs are detected, or every six months.
Q: How does BuggyBeds® glue trap detect bedbugs?
A: Our specialized glue formula lures bedbugs into the trap for detection purposes. Once trapped, the bug will get stuck in the glue and eventually die.
Q: Where can BuggyBeds® traps be used?
A: BuggyBeds® traps are to be used in every area of your life, to continuously detect if you are carrying bedbugs, ants or any other insects, or have bedbugs in your home, automobile, truck, boat, hotel room, movie theater and more. Please read our How It Works page to learn more about where and how to use BuggyBeds® glue traps.
Q: Will BuggyBeds® always detect bedbugs if I have them?
A: Our BuggyBeds® traps are simply a tool that can be used in an effort to monitor for bedbug activity. Bedbugs are an extremely difficult pest to manage and identify. The monitors will not detect bedbugs 100% of the time and it's entirely possible that bedbugs may be present in a location but no bedbugs have been found in the monitors as there are many variables that affects this result.
Q: What do I do if I find a bedbug in my trap?
A: If you detect a bedbug in the trap, we recommend following up with a professional exterminator or reporting this finding to the proper authorities. We recommend that you replace the trap for continuous monitoring and detection, even AFTER an infestation.
Q: When do I replace my BuggyBeds® traps?
A: After a bed bug or other insect is found or after six months of use.
Q: Are BuggyBeds® glue traps toxic?
A: No, BuggyBeds® are non toxic and pesticide free.
Q: What is the purpose (or intention) of BuggyBeds®?
A: BuggyBeds® sole intention is to assist in detecting bedbugs or other insects. BuggyBeds® glue traps are not intended to prevent, destroy, repel, or mitigate, a pest.
BuggyBeds® and Fabric Hitchhikers® registered trademarks of VCM
Buggy Beds Travel 4 Pack Specifications
- Includes 4 custom formulated ready to use monitors
- One set is good for 6 months
BuggyBeds Bed Bug Traps Quick Features
- Proactive approach for bedbug management
Protect yourself while staying in hotels, cruise ships, trains, your luggage, even at home.
- BuggyBeds allows you to detect and trap bed bugs before infestation.
- Non-toxic, pesticide free and ready-to-use traps lure bed bugs and other insects in before they get in your bed.
- Travel Pack includes two custom formulated ready-to-use BuggyBeds® monitors plus a BONUS customized velvet water resistant travel pouch to conveniently store your BuggyBeds® monitors when not in use!
- Use these bed bug monitors in your hotel room, on cruise ships, in your luggage, anywhere you travel.
- Comes with a convenient travel pouch. Travel Pack includes two custom formulated ready-to-use BuggyBeds® bedbug monitors plus a BONUS customized velvet water resistant travel pouch to conveniently store your BuggyBeds® monitors when not in use! You can carry this Travel Pack with you anywhere you go.
- Traps any bed bugs coming to or going from your bed or furniture legs.
- Aids in identifying and battling a bed bug infestation.