Cart is empty
Ford Console Vault Fits Specific Vehicles
Convert Your Factory Storage Console to a Truck Vault – No Vehicle Mods Needed to Your Ford Truck
Specific Vehicle Information - S
1. Determine your seating configuration of your truck, it's either a bench seat style which requires an arm rest model or it has bucket seats, which require a full floor model.
Protect Valuables from Theft
Solid Bank Vault Like Construction Triple Guard Lock System
The Ford Console Vault was designed with bank vault technology to help protect contents. The Console Vault is the only mobile safe that features a unique three-point, high-security lock system that cannot be defeated, even if drilled. This design also includes a front channel which incorporates the lid into the body of the vault, the concept also eliminates all stress off the physical lock itself. This is the finest, most secure product Console Vault has ever made.
High Quality Security Locks - Your Choice: Key or 3 Dial Combination Lock
Each of the Ford / Lincoln Console Vaults offer the choice of a key lock or a 3 dial combo lock. Select your preference from the drop down menu. The followng are the features of the Console Vault Locks built into the Ford truck safe.
- High security barrel key lock
- High security dial combination lock
- Exclusive lock cam prevents entry to Console Vault if lock is drilled
- Bank vault style locking pins just like the ones used on the bank vault doors
Ford Console Vault Industrial Grade Finish
Each Console Vault is finished in the factory with an industrial grade high-quality powder coat finish that looks like paint, but acts like armor. Powder coating is a dry finishing process used to apply paint to metal surfaces. The safe is placed into a curing oven and covered with finely ground dry powder of colored pigment and resin. While inside the Console Vault is electro-statically charged. This process causes the powder sprayed onto the vault to melt and fuse into a solid coating on all of the vault's metal surfaces. The end result is a tough, good looking, scratch resistant finish.
How to Install a Ford Console Vault Truck Safe
Installation is complete in 10 to15 minutes. Since the Console Vault is made to fit into the existing truck or SUV console, the installation involves removing using the existing factory console bolts. Simply remove the factory screws from the console. Slide your new Console Vault into the existing console tub, and re-screw the bolts you removed originally.
Once your replace the screws, the Console Vault is now securely mounted to your vehicle’s metal body. Below the factory plastic console tub, there is a steel mounting bracket with welded nut plates. These 2 screws (sometimes 4 depending on the vehicle) attach through this mounting bracket, providing plenty of security. That’s it!
Installation Photographs of the Ford Console Vault
A Sample View of the Custom Ford Vehicle Vaults
2011 - 2014
Model No 1048
Console Vault - Center Console Model
Console Vault mounted inside the console of Ford Edge.
Model No. 1026
Gear shifter mounted on flow through floor
Note: If the gear shifter is on the steering column, the F150 Flow Through Console will not fit.
Model No. 1034
2009-2012 Ford Expedition with SYNC SYSTEM*
Model No. 1031
*SYNC SYSTEM factory USB adapter mounted inside the console.
Is Your Handgun Secure in Your Truck Without a Ford Console Vault Truck Safe?
Ships Only to Continental US Addresses
Ford Vehicle Safe Specifications
- Massive 12-Gauge cold rolled plate steel, welded tab and notch seams
- Superior 3-point locking system resists prying
- Bank Vault-style hinge latch pins
- Drill-resistant locks
- Easy 10 minute installation
- Secures to factory console bolts
- Perfectly balanced spring-assisted door
- Made in the United States of America
How to Select the Correct Vehicle Safe for Your Ford Truck
1. Determine you seating configuration of your truck, it's either a bench seat style which requires an arm rest model or it has bucket seats which requires a full floor model.