Cart is empty
The Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII - iPad Security Bag
Size and design make the MetroSafe 200 GII one of our most popular bags with seasoned travelers. It's a well organized, urban travel bag with 5 anti theft features designed to keep your valuables safe from thieves and pickpockets, including an RFIDsafe™ blocking pocket to shield your personal data & information.
It holds the essentials and even fits an iPad or similar sized tablet. Wear it cross body or over your shoulder.
MetroSafe 200 GII Organizational Features
The MetroSafe 200 GII's main compartment is roomy for high capacity. Embedded inside this compartment is a large padded pocket that holds a notebook computer, iPad, or other similar sized device.
The front flap of the bag conceals the zippered organizer compartment which features multiple padded pockets, a pen holder and key clip.
Located on the back of the bag (side worn against the body) is a hidden zipper pocket. On the outside of the bag, located on each side panel are side pockets which are ideal for holding a water bottle and umbrella.
The MetroSafe 200 GII also features a handy headphone port so your expensive iPhone or smart phone can stay protected inside the security compartment, while the headphones can be routed thru the headphone port.
RFID Blocking Feature Protects your Information from Digital Pickpockets
The MetroSafe 200 GII Travel Shoulder Bag is equipped with RFID blocking technology that is built into one of the bag's front organizer pockets.
This pockets provides a safeguard for your digital credit cards and passports identity and personal information from cyber-stealing thieves who can purchase RFID readers online and use them to steal your private information off of credit cards.
Since 2006, American passports include an RFID chip that allow embedded passports to be read by RFID readers at checkpoints. Additionally, many other card and document cards include RFID chips which are encoded with varying degrees of personal information.
High Contrast Color Lining
The bag's inner linings are a bright color to help reflect light into the inside of the bag to aid in finding items in less than optiminal lighting conditions such as at night or inside a dim restaruant.
Metrosafe 200 GII Product Diagram
Did you know thieves are able to electronically access your personal information without you even knowing? Scary, right?
To learn more about RFID protection, click here.
Metrosafe 200 GII Specifications
- Materials: nylon 420D HD, mini ripstop
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 10" x 11" x 3.5"
- Volume: 7L / 427 cubic inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 1.6 ounces / 500 grams
- Strap length max: 59.1 inches / 150 cm
- Strap length min: 31.5 inches / 80 cm
- Colors: Black or Jungle Green
- 2 Year Pacsafe Warranty
MetroSafe 200 GII Additional Features
- Large main zippered compartment features padded laptop / tablet compartment which can accommodate a notebook, iPad, or similar sized tablet.
- Front zippered pocket organizer pocket with large slip pocket.
- 2 padded electronic gadget pockets.
- Rear zippered pocket with concealable zipper puller.
- 2 water bottle / compact umbrella side pockets.
- Headphone port.
- Pen holder / key clip.
- Exterior of bag features two side pouches perfect for water bottles or a compact umbrella, a back zip pocket for quick-access items, and a headphone port.
- Zippered compartments boast smart zipper security™ zippers to help protect from wandering hands.
- Forward zip compartment under the flap features a key clip, pen holder, padded electronics pocket, and a RFIDsafe™ pocket.
- RFIDsafe™ pocket blocks identity scanners from retrieving your personal information found in RFID chip that scammers retrieve from your ID and credit cards.