Cart is empty
RFID Blocking Anti-Theft Travel Wallet
The RFID Blocking Anti-Theft Travel Wallet is ideal for carrying your digital camera, mobile phone or MP3 player plus credit cards, cash and passport while sightseeing. Inner organizational compartments provide a functional yet compact way of keeping your valuables and digital gear secure.
- Travel wallet is RFID blocking
- Flap secures with lateral lock to protect from pickpockets
- Includes compartments for bills, coins and credit cards
- Holds smartphones including iPhones and larger Androids
Three Ways to Wear the RFID Blocking Anti-Theft Travel Wallet
- Hanging from your shoulder adjusting the strap to the perfect length.
- Across your body, adjust the strap longer so you can wear it bandoleer style.
On your belt, slide the pouch onto your belt with the sleeve on the back side of the bag.
RFID Protection -Shields Your RFID Enabled Credit Cards and Passports from "Electronic Pickpocketing"
Many credit cards, passports and licenses now contain Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology that lets you simply wave your credit card, passport or license in front of a nearby scanner instead of having to slide the magnetic stripe through it.
It’s a fairly simple concept. The electronic scanner sends a signal which is received by an antenna embedded into the card, which is connected to the card's RF chip, thus activating it.
Since 2005, many credit card companies such as Chase Bank began introducing their RF credit cards and coined the term "blink" technology. These "contactless" cards could be simply waved in front of a RFID enabled point of sale terminal.
The implication in recent media articles is that it is easy to "hi-jack" the RFID information, and that it is easy to then use your personal information to make fraudulent purchases. That is where the use of the RFID protection embedded into tour bags and wallets comes into play. By carrying your RF enabled credit cards or passport your personal information is protected. Read more
RFID Anti-Theft Travel Wallet Design
Passport - Large Storage Pockets
This travel wallet holds two passports or other similar sized items up to 5 inches long by 3 1/2 inches wide. (Note: this wallet will not hold passports larger than the above size - make sure to check the size of your passport - i.e., older Canadian passports.
Credit Card / Business Card Storage Pockets
This wallet features two separate staggered card storage compartments. The first section has three compartments, and the other has two,for a total of 5 slide in card pockets.
Zippered Change Pocket
Inside the main compartment is a zippered pocket which is ideal for holding change, keys, SIM / SD memory and phone cards. The pocket is 4" wide by 3 1/2" tall.
The currency compartment fits various sized bills including U.S., Euro, and the Pound. The compartment is 7 1/2" long by 3 3/4" tall.
Cell Phone Smartphone Compartment 1
On the outside of the main compartment is a slide in pocket which is 4 inches by 4 inches. This pocket can hold a smartphone including iPhones and larger Androids, secures closed.
Cord Storage Compartment - Smartphone Compartment 2
Located under the main flap is a slide in pocket to hold the neck cord when not in use. However, if the neck cord is used, then this pocket can be used to store items 5 inches tall by 3 1/2 inches wide including iPhones and larger Android type phones.
RFID Blocking Anti-Theft Travel Wallet Security Features
- Wallet is RFID blocking so it protects RFID enabled credit cards and passports.
- Flap secures with lateral lock to protect from pickpockets.
- Includes compartments for bills, coins and credit cards.
- Front or rear compartment holds smart phone.
- Fully adjustable shoulder/neck cord expands from
RFID Blocking Anti-Theft Travel Wallet Specifications
- Materials: 940 Denier Nylon, high-tensile stainless steel wire with RFID blocking material embedded into the wallets material.
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 4.5" x 1.5".
- Weight: 4.35 oz.
- Strap Length Max: 34 inches.
- Strap Length Min: 58 inches.
- Color: Black
- Model No. 42475.
- UPC No. 0 2573201223 7