Here are some of the top pickpocket location in Florence – but keep in mind that these locations can change.
- Basilica of San Lorenzo and Market
- Ponte Vecchio
- Main station Santa Maria Novella
- Pitti Palace
- Battistero off San Giovanni
- Public bus lines 12/13 to Piazza Michelangelo and 7 to Fiesole.
- Central train station, Santa Maria Novella
- Ponte Vecchio bridge
- The Market in Piazza di San Lorenzo
- The Uffizi Museum
Having peace of mind while traveling comes from knowing many of the scams that may be targeted against you “before you go.” That’s how to make yourself a “smart traveler.” If you want additional protection against sneaky pickpockets and sneak thieves you might want to consider traveling with travel gear designed to keep your valuables secure.This type of travel gear has features designed to thwart thieves so you travel worry-free. Check the most popular anti-theft travel gear for peace of mind.