Cart is empty
APO / FPO Shipping
We are proud to ship to military APO and FPO addresses. You must select USPS Priority Mail as your shipping method. We provide guaranteed shipping and confirmation until the package is delivered to the military mail system. The USPS does not allow for tracking within the military mail system.
We do not add additional shipping fees to military addresses. Our low military shipping price includes:
- USPS Priority Mail shipping fees.
- Document preparation of required PS Form 2976-A, Nov 1996- Customs Declaration &d Dispatch Note In-person post office counter mailing as required.
APO / FPO Delivery Times
For APO/FPO shipments, any delivery time estimate that you receive is based on delivery to the stateside APO/FPO box address. We cannot estimate final military transport time from box to base, however, the postal service recommends you allow up to 8 weeks for delivery.
Additional APO / FPO Information
When completing the shipping address during checkout, please make note of the following.
- The city must be entered as either "APO" or "FPO".
The state must be selected as either "AA" "AE" or "AP"
- AE for Armed Forces Europe
- AA for Armed Forces Americas
- AP for Armed Forces Pacific
- You must enter a zip code.
- Enter recipient’s full name, grade, and PSC or unit number.
Please be sure that a package can received at the final APO destination.