Drawing Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. This drawing is open to any and all residents of the United States who are over the age of 13 (“Entrants”). Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior consent of a parent or guardian.
2. No purchase is required to enter this Drawing. This Drawing is not open to employees of Corporate Travel Safety or their associates.
3. Entry into this Drawing is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Drawing click the link to the Drawing on Corporate Travel Safety Facebook page or in Corporate Travel Safety Blog. An Entrant shall provide his or her email and first name.
5. Corporate Travel Safety accepts no responsibility for any incorrect entries, or entries that are lost, delayed or which fail to be properly submitted.
6. Corporate Travel Safety will select one (1) winner (the “Winner”) at random from the pool of Entrants.
7. Corporate Travel Safety will announce the Winner on its Facebook page) on 24th July 2015. The Winner will be contacted directly for confirmation of eligibility and shipping address.
8. If the Winner does not reply within 14 calendar days of first contact, Corporate Travel Safety reserves the right to select another Winner at random from other Entrants who have not been drawn.
9. The Winner will receive one Cool Bag (with choice of color) at a value of $110.
10. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. Corporate Travel Safety may, at its absolute discretion, vary, cancel or amend these Terms or the Competition without liability to Entrants.
12. Facebook is not associated with this Drawing. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Drawing shall be directed to Corporate Travel Safety.
13. EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS CORPORATE TRAVEL SAFETY ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, THE FACEBOOK PLATFORM, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE DRAWING AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON.
14. CORPORATE TRAVEL SAFETY, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE.
15. CORPORATE TRAVEL SAFETY AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE COMPETITION.
16. By participating in this drawing, Entrant gives Corporate Travel Safety permission to (a) collect and retain his or her email and first name for the purpose of managing the Drawing and for marketing purposes, and (b) use his/her name for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law. By participating in this drawing, Entrants consent to receive Corporate Travel Safety newsletters unless otherwise advised by the Entrant.