Cart is empty
HitchSafe Hidden Trailer Hitch Safe
Hitchsafe is a key safe that fits inside standard 2" receivers & looks like a normal hitch cover and secures with a 4 dial combo lock!
The trailer Hitch Safe hide-a-key slides into the current 2" hitch receiver on your truck, SUV or van and is secured inside with two bolt retaining bars inside the hitch cover. The hitch receiver itself is a solid steel vault that combined with the HitchSafe provides the most secure location on your vehicle to store spare keys, credit cards, cash and driver's license!
The Trailer Hitch Safe Hide-A-Key Bumper Safe is Easy to Install
The Hitch Safe comes with everything you need to install it into your existing trailer receiver. It comes with two bolt retaining bars that slide and lock the safe into place. Slide into place. insert the pins, and you're done.
HitchSafe Hidden Trailer Hitch Safe
HitchSafe + Longer Pins
Special Note Toyota Tacoma and Tundra Truck Owners
Note: The 2005 to current model year Toyota Tacoma and the 2007 to current model year Tundra OEM hitch receivers require the optional longer pins. The HitchSafe fits all other makes & models to include RVs, all OEM and all aftermarket hitch receivers.
How the Hitch Safe Hide-a-Key Works
- Lift off the rubber dust cover (made to look like any normal Hitch Cover).
- Enter in your personal 4 number dial combination, which then releases the drawer and allows access to the safe.
Easy to Use!
Remove the Hitch Cover by lifting out from the bottom releasing the cover release tabs.
Set the dials to your personal combination on the Hitch Safe.
Press down the drawer release button and the spring loaded drawer will pop open.
Retrieve your keys, credit cards, license or cash.
Storing Credit Cards/Driver’s License-
There are grooves in the drawer and in the HitchSafe body that will accommodate up to 2 cards (Driver’s license & credit card) when placed in a right-hand angle - Do not try to force more than two cards as the slots only allow room for two.
The HitchSafe is Durable and Well Designed
The Hitchsafe is durable and very well designed. It's secure solid metal body construction features a rust-resistant coating and chrome-plated brass dials so it will last for years.
- The Zero Locking feature enables the HitchSafe to be opened in the dark:
- Roll all the numbers up and away from you
- Each number will lock on zero
- Count the numbers up on each dial
- Tip: Make your numbers smaller and closer to zero for quicker opening in the dark.
Use Your Own Combination
To access your keys, simply turn the 4 dials to the desired number and flip the door release button. The HitchSafe is easy to re-combinate at any time.
The coating on the body and the chrome plated brass dials are all resistant to rust.
Fits Multiple Keys, Credit Cards, Cash and License.
The Hitch Safe will fit multiple keys for your vehicle, Home or Work keys or even secure your credit cards and license (up to 2 cards) if you are enjoying outdoor sports where you do not want them to be easily accessible in your vehicle and carrying them along is a hassle.
For Outdoor Activities When Holding onto Your Keys Is an Inconvenience
The Hitch Safe is great for outdoor sports where carrying keys is a hassle or the keys could get lost. Typical applications for the HitchSafe includes:
Jogging, Hiking, Walking
- Manufacturer Product No: HS7000T
- UPC: 027536970003
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.
- Materials: Aluminum
- Hitch Cover
- 2 Hitch Pins
- 2 Foam Washers
- Foam Spacers
- Combination Drawer and Housing
- Fits standard 2" Hitch Receiver.
- Adjustable for pin hole variances
- Maximum hole reach from front of receiver to middle of pin hole is 2-9/16".
- Maximum body depth into receiver is 4-3/8"
Inner Dimensions of Drawer
- Width 32mm (1-1/4")
- Length 90mm (3-9/16")
- Height 45mm (1-3/4")
- Includes 2 Hitch Pins and 2 EVA Washers
- Chrome plated hardened steel.
- Pins have the external appearance of a normal hitch pin.
- Flanged Pin Head independent of each other prevent inward force on pins.
- Internal metal sliding bar captures pin groove securing the HitchSafe inside of the receiver.
- EVA foam washers seal Hitch Pin Holes.
- The dust cover provides additional protection from everyday wear and tear as well as the elements. The dust cover also provides additional security by concealing and protecting the number dials located on the unit itself.
- Embedded metal clip strengthens and secures dust cover to the HitchSafe, fitting into corresponding grooves.
Hitch Safe One Year Warranty
The HitchSafe has a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. Not liable for incidental or consequential damages or loss of combination.
No posts found