Cart is empty
Pacsafe Travelsafe 12L GII Portable Safe - Portable Security for Valuables
The TravelSafe 12L GII Portable Safe is a lightweight, malleable and portable safe for your valuables. You lock it closed, protecting your 15-inch laptop or other valuables, and then lock it to a secure fixture so it can't be stolen, it's that simple!
Featuring laminated exomesh (a layer of steel mesh embedded in durable nylon), the portable TravelSafe 12L GII cinches and locks closed using an integrated, high-tensile stainless steel cable with padlock and patented locking device. Ideal for travel, pool, office, home, automobile, RVs, dorm or anywhere you need security for your smaller valuables. The Travel Safe 12L GII locks up money, cameras, passports, wallets. The TravelSafe 12L takes up little space and easily flattens for travel.
Video Demonstration of the Travelsafe 12L Portable Travel Safe
- 360 eXomesh locking system
- Locks closed and locks to fixture
- TSA-accepted 3-dial combination lock included
- Lightweight and packs flat
- 15 in MacBook compatible
- Padded EVA foam laminated and soft brushed Polyester lining
- Light colored interior for good visibility of contents
- Water resistant
- Carry handles for convenience
- First, place your valuables into the Travel Safe 12L. It easily holds a laptop, digital camera, cell phone, wallet, passport, sunglasses, keys, and other small to mid-size items.
- Second, cinch it closed by pulling the stainless steel coil cable which is encased into the top of the pouch. The steel draw cable secures the Pacsafe Travelsafe 12L and is kept firmly closed by a reinforced high-impact resistant polycarbonate locking system and the steel padlock.
- Lastly, After it locked closed, you wrap the steel cable around or through a stationary device (tree, metal frame of a bike, car seat or bed) and secure the end with the hardened shackle brass included padlock.
Pacsafe Travelsafe 12L's Built-in Security Cage Protects Your Valuables
The Travel Safe 12L security pouch is constructed from a tightly woven, high-tensile, 1½ inch flexible stainless steel wire mesh called eXomesh.
This patented interlocking security system security feature is laminated between two rugged, weather resistant pieces of waterproof nylon.
The inside of the Travel Safe has an additional inner canvas layer which provides added protection of the bag's contents.
The Travel Safe 12L's patented construction process is designed to thwart slash-and-run and opportunistic thieves alike.
Most opportunistic thieves look for unattended property they can easily pick up and walk away with. The next level of criminal is looking for valuables left in a car, a backpack, or locked behind a door. Sometimes they use simple “tools of the trade,” a knife or a simple screwdriver, which are easy to hide in a pocket, to help gain access to bags, backpacks, or even cars.
The Travel Safe 12L provides protection from both these type of thefts by providing a layer of protection between them and your valuables.
No security system is completely theft proof. You could possibly get into this pouch with the right tools such as a strong pair of bolt cutter or hammer, and plenty of time. However, the majority of thieves don't carry suspicion alerting bolt cutters and hammers, and they tend to strike quickly and not linger.
Your satisfaction is our top concern! This product is guaranteed for 5 years and is offered exclusively on products that were purchased from an authorized Pacsafe dealer.
Travelsafe 12L GII Portable Safe Specifications
- Material: ( (outer material) 600D poly canvas with 1000mm PU coating, (inner material) brushed polyester
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 52 x 35 x 1.3 cm / 20.5 x 13.8 x 0.5 in
- Weight:640 g / 1 lbs 6.6 oz
- Volume: 12 L / 732 cubic in
- Color: Charcoal
PacSafe’s got you covered with a 5 year warranty! This product is guaranteed 5 years from the date of purchase exclusively against manufacturing defects in workmanship and/or material under the conditions herein set forth. This Warranty is only applicable to products that were purchased from an authorized Pacsafe dealer and for which the original customer’s proof of purchase is provided. If the product has manufacturing defects, Pacsafe will either repair or replace the defective parts or the product itself.
Video Demonstration of the Pacsafe Travelsafe 12L
No posts found