Cart is empty
Loksak SplashSak Keeps Phones, Meds and More Handy and Dry
Where do you keep your meds and other valuables that you must carry with you when you go to the beach, rafting, swimming or to the water park? These waterproof pouches with waist sack protect meds from water and keep them close on your body.
- Waterproof up to 200 ft.
- Navy Tested
- Waist strap adjusts to 46"
- No metal parts
Here's How the Waterproof Waistpack System Works
First, put you rvaluabess into the clear Loksak ziplock type bag, seal it, place it into the waist pouch (waistsak) and close it with its rust-proof zipper. Fasten the waist sack around your waist, your hands are free, and your valuables are dry and safe with you, even in the water!
The Loksak system is a great solution for any day on the beach or boating adventure, hiking. Your meds cash, keys and phone are protected too. Nobody has to stay behind to keep an eye on things, and you don’t have to worry about losing the car keys when you're splashing in the ocean. This waterproof waist pack system is so effective; it has been tested and certified to be leak-proof down to 200 feet underwater by the National Association of Scuba Diving Schools, as long as the waterproof bags are sealed properly.
Protect Your Phone and More with Loksak Bags and Waist Sak:
Prescriptions - Epi-Pen
Keys with remote keyless entry FOB's
Cell phones, digital cameras
The Aloksak waterproof bags have been used by the U.S. government for anthrax containment.The U.S. Navy has tested and approved them to be leak-proof for long-term submersion to depths exceeding 190 feet.
In a sealed loksak bag, electronics, money, cell phones, passports, matches, books, batteries, medications, remote keyless entry devices, documents, film, food, jewelry and much more are 100% protected from water.
Extremely Strong and Durable and Reusable
The inner waterproof pouches are made from medical grade FDA approved material. This 6mm thick film of plastic is 100 times the tear and puncture resistance of conventional plastic bags and has a lower crack tolerance than PVC.
Waterproof Waist Pack Specifications
- Large with 2 Loksak bags, 9" x 6”
- Regular 2 Loksak bags, 6" x 6"
Features of the Waterproof Waist Pack
- Waterproof waist pack is made of a 420 denier nylon pack cloth, which is a light weight, quick-drying fabric.
- The waist strap adjusts for 31 to 46 inches in length.
- The zipper on the Splash Caddy is durable and rust-proof.
Features of the Inner Waterproof Container Pouch
- Each Aloksak Waterproof Waist Pack comes with 2 Aloksak bags, enough for multiple vacations.
- Certified submersible and waterproof up to a depth of 200 feet (60m) by the National AssAssociation of Scuba Diving Schools, USA.
- Tested and approved by the US Navy - the only bag on the market to make this claim.
- Made from medical grade FDA approved material, 6mm film of plastic.
- 100 times the tear and puncture resistance of conventional plastic bags.
- Multi-patented and guaranteed liquid and airtight by the manufacturer.
- Each bag is made from a 6mm film that has a lower crack tolerance than PVC.
- Cold rated to -40 degrees Celsius.
- Clear material allows easy viewing of bag contents.
Locksak waterproof bag and waistpack system is vesatile