Cart is empty
Zipper Locks - Quickly Secure Zippers of Purses, Travel Bags, Day Bags, and Backpacks.
Have peace of mind knowing that even skilled pickpockets won't be able to open up the zipper compartment of your purse, travel bag, or backpack without your knowledge. Walk through crowded streets, tourist attractions and ride public transportation relaxed knowing your exposed zippers are secured and your valuables safe.
Zipper Locks are designed to provide security from the unwanted unzipping of your bag, yet it only takes 1-2 seconds for you to open one. Zipper locks offers a visual deterrent along with convenience that regular locks do not have. These purse locks make it difficult for someone else to get in and out of your bag without you noticing it.
Use Zipper Locks to Secure a Variety of Zippers
Zipper Locks are used to secure a variety of dual zipper configurations commonly found on and used to secure:
Backpack Zipper Locks
These zipper locks are small and lightweight, and give you peace of mind in knowing that it that your zipper has a visual and physical deterrent...without being a visual eyesore.
How Zipper Locks Secure Double Zippers
Zipper locks are unique small carabineers that lock zipper pulls together. The zipper locks are made exclusively to secure the double zippers on any zippered compartment that has zipper pulls with holes in the pulls. These zipper locks will discourage anyone but you from opening your bag.
How the Zipper Lock Attaches to a Bag Zipper
Simply depress the spring loaded clip on one end of the zipper lock and slip one end of the zipper lock into the eyelet of the zipper pull. Connect the two zippers together and then attach the other side of the zipper lock gate to the remaining zipper pull and the zippered compartment is secure. That’s it!
Use Zipper Locks to Secure Single Zippers Too
If you only have a single zipper pull such as on a purse or small zippered compartment on a travel bag or backpack, you can still lock these compartments down with a little modification.
Simply use a one or two inch safety pin (not included) and push it through the purse or bag fabric near the end of where the zipper would close. Attach the zipper lock to the single zipper pull then secure it to the safety pin. While these zipper locks won't keep out the hands of a determined pickpocket, they will more than likely encourage the thief to seek out easier offerings from someone else’s bag.
Note: These zipper locks will only work on zipper pulls that have holes in the pulls.
Each Order of Zipper Locks Includes:
(4) Zipper Locks:
--Two Micro Zipper Locks
--Two Small Zipper Locks
Includes 4 Individual Zipper Locks
Zipper Locks – Micro Size – Includes two of these
- (2) Micro Zipper Locks - Dimensions: 1.18" x .49" x .14" inches (3cm x 1.25cm x 0.36cm)
- Material: Rugged Glass Filled Nylon with Stainless-Steel Gates with black matte finish
- The Micro Zipper Lock is made of lightweight plastic and features a double-gated design with dual spring gates to secure two zippers together.
- Width of Gate Opening: 0.19” (4.8mm)
- Lock Material: High Impact Nylon
- Lock Gate Material: 202 Stainless Steel
- Color: Black Matte
Zipper Locks – Small Size – Includes two of these
- (2) Small Zipper Locks - Dimensions: 1.3” x .50” x .20” inches
- Lock Material: Weather-resistant 202 stainless steel with black matte finish
- Lock Gate Material: Weather-resistant 202 stainless steel with black matte finish
- The Small Zipper Lock is made of high quality; weather-resistant stainless steel features a double-gated design with dual spring gates to secure two zippers together.
- Color: Black Matte
Video Demonstration of the Zipper Lock Securing a Travel Bag's Zipper